Until recently, CFOs and HR leaders typically managed different areas of responsibility that rarely overlapped. CFOs focused on financial capital; HR leaders focused on human capital.
But finance and HR leaders have come to recognize that to attract and retain top talent, they need to consider a company's workforce not only in terms of salaries, benefits, and other costs, but also in terms of how employees contribute to a company's success.
During this Webcast, we will discuss:
- How to overcome organizational barriers that have traditionally prevented finance and HR teams from collecting and sharing the data required to evaluate a company's workforce;
- What types of data finance and HR teams rely on to identify key performance indicators for employees;
- How finance and HR teams can work with other departments to cull the data they need to gauge employees' performance;
- How finance and HR leaders use the data their teams gather to inform decisions about how to recruit and retain top talent; and
- What training, skills, and resources finance and HR teams require to effectively measure a company's performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
About the Moderator
Joe Fleischer, Editorial Director, Finance Channel, Argyle Executive Forum
In his role as finance channel editorial director with Argyle Executive Forum, Joe Fleischer focuses on developing virtual events on topics that reflect the primary concerns and priorities of senior finance executives. He is based in New York.