The Energy and Sustainability Advantage
The energy and sustainability industry is experiencing a multifaceted revolution driven — and influenced — by a diverse range of components. Expanding regulation around carbon reduction and reporting, the falling prices of renewable energy sources, evolving stakeholder expectations and disruptive technologies are just a few of the factors shaping the new energy and sustainability landscape.
We’re living in a world where having a comprehensive energy and sustainability (E&S) strategy that includes stakeholder alignment across the organization is not just a “nice-to-have,” but a crucial enabler of long-term financial success and competitive advantage. That’s why CFOs and other finance professionals are increasingly assuming catalyst roles when it comes to charting the course for their organization’s energy strategies, despite the challenging environment.
This ebook will explore best practices on how finance executives can drive energy and resource savings. Including:
- Why finance executives need to lead their organization’s progress towards energy management goals;
- How to use benchmarked utility and resource data as the foundation of energy and sustainability goals;
- How to leverage utility data to aggregate, measure, and communicate consumption insights and uncover efficiency opportunities;
- What we can learn from other finance leaders who are leading their organization’s energy and sustainability efforts, and
- Why employee behavior is critical to the success of sustainability efforts and financial performance.