A key indicator of a company's performance is how accurately it can measure and how effectively it can communicate about its performance. Yet many finance leaders lack a framework for using technology to streamline processes their companies rely on to collect and convey information about their companies' financial and overall health.
During this Webcast, we will provide a roadmap that finance leaders in your company can use to:
- Identify your company's top issues with gathering, as well as reporting on, financial and nonfinancial data about your company's performance,
- Describe the effects of these issues throughout your company, and what results your company aims to achieve by overcoming these issues,
- Determine the extent to which the application of technology can improve specific financial processes, and what types of technologies are most likely to enable your company to do so,
- Establish a strong business case for employing technology to automate and accelerate your company's financial processes, and
- Develop a comprehensive change management plan, as well as a disciplined yet collaborative approach, when introducing new technology to streamline how your company evaluates and communicates about its performance.
About the Moderator
Joe Fleischer, Editorial Director, Finance Channel, Argyle Executive Forum
In his role as finance channel editorial director with Argyle Executive Forum, Joe Fleischer focuses on developing virtual events on topics that reflect the primary concerns and priorities of senior finance executives. He is based in New York.