CFOs are redefining their priorities, which include taking on increasingly active roles in sales, to support the growth of recurring revenue businesses. During this Webcast, you will meet two senior finance leaders who dedicate less than half of their time to traditional finance functions so that they can take ownership of the sales process and, ultimately, take the lead on executing their companies' strategies.
By attending this Webcast, you will learn:
- How CFOs' priorities are evolving as more companies establish recurring revenue businesses,
- How finance leaders maintain hand-in-hand alignment with sales, starting with sales operations,
- Best practices for finance leaders to support or even take ownership of pricing and packaging strategies,
- What systems and processes finance teams require to be able to scale their operations to accommodate hundreds or even thousands of daily subscription changes, and
- How a CFO can arm an entire company with key metrics to drive growth.
About the Speakers
Iain Hassall, Vice President of Finance and Strategy, Zuora
Iain currently serves as Zuora's Vice President of Finance and Strategy, running sales operations, sales compensation, pricing, and contract management. Prior to taking on this role, Iain was Zuora's Vice President of Finance and Corporate Controller, with responsibility for Zuora's worldwide accounting and compliance functions. During his tenure with Zuora, Iain has assisted in raising more than $200 million in venture capital funding from top-tier investors, and was involved with defining and positioning Zuora's message and metrics for Zuora's IPO in April 2018.
Prior to joining Zuora, Iain was a senior audit manager for KPMG, focusing on software-as-a-service and software clients in both the U.S. and Australia. Iain is a Certified Public Accountant in the U.S. and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia. Iain holds a B.Comm from the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia.
Sherri Russell, Chief Financial Officer, StackPath
About the Moderator
Joe Fleischer, Editorial Director, Finance Channel, Argyle Executive Forum
In his role as finance channel editorial director with Argyle Executive Forum, Joe Fleischer focuses on developing virtual events on topics that reflect the primary concerns and priorities of senior finance executives. He is based in New York.